Download Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Album Chat
polishthebestrpg.feen.pl Strona Główna
Strona główna Grupy Użytkownicy Twoje konto Statystyki Rejestracja Zaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
My Story With Fortnite
Autor Wiadomość
Sletrry 

Wysłany: 2019-01-10, 04:47   My Story With Fortnite  

Last weekend, another gamer constructed up Jake's trust and convinced him to deliver his password and username so the gamer can give him more skins, which can be used in the game. "When he logged into his account, he took everything ," Bates said. "fortnite weapons man took over his account, but also took over his email account and changed the passwords, changed the recovery passwords along with the phone number."

Any personal information that was in Jake's mails, the hacker had, and because Bates' charge card number had been connected to the match, the scammer had access to that too.

"It is really scary," Bates said.Not to mention, the crook ended up killing off Jake's character, where the adolescent had spent countless dollars since beginning the game this past year.

"I think he feels offended," Bates said.Bates said she and Jake needed to tell their story so scammers don't play other children while they are playing the game. "It states on the sport to not present your information out and, ya know, I am like, it is a lesson learned," Bates explained.

Gaming websites recommend that players use throwaway credit cards -- ones who aren't tied to a bank account. They also recommend that players don't utilize their sport password on some other websites and not discuss any private info, even with friends.

Mmogo has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, If you want buy more game products, Welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/News/new-year-2019-sale.html!

Odpowiedz do tematu